Discuss Frozen underground well water line. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Slawek

What is the best way to unfreeze underground pex line, about 8 feet down, going from my well to my house ? I already pulled the pump up and saw it was frozen. If anybody has an idea on how to attack this i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Reply to Frozen underground well water line. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an underground stopcock that is leaking a lot through the gland. I have dug down three foot to access the stopcock as I also want to move...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock