Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt this a metrosexual domestic 15/50 pump?

Havent you broken it yet :)
Croppie earlier.....
tumblr_mbhi2vidwW1ra6ncso1_1280.jpg

I did have a quiet panic. Reminds me. I must send you a picture of one of my fingers......

You can send me a picture anytime :)

on the subject of pumps. When I worked on the cards doing HA work, we looked after a few commercial properties (40) and when big jobs occurred on these I used to help the commercial guy as he was the only one.

But, what are the yellow grundfos pumps I've seen in boiler rooms?

on the subject of pumps. When I worked on the cards doing HA work, we looked after a few commercial properties (40) and when big jobs occurred on these I used to help the commercial guy as he was the only one.

Probably bronze pumps for hot water secondary returns.

Secondary returns

I couldn't help but take a look at the retail value of these pumps. Ray has been incredibly generous here guys, I can't stress enough about the feedback!

Ray hasn't been generous at all. Just to be clear - these pumps were donated by Jed Grimes at Westco who are a major UK distributor for Lowara domestic pumps.

Even more so now I've seen the price lol. Ray, surely if you've given away £1300 worth of pumps you can squeeze in another? Lol

See above. I am way to tight to give away even a single pump. All I stumped up for was a few easter eggs. And I begrudged those. :)

I have had several PMs asking about the cost of the pumps though, so I will post prices in the Arms in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
B
I'm looking for help with an open vented central heating system that is pumping over. We have a thermal store that has two heat sources - gas...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wonder is I could ask for some advice please. I have just replaced and only gravity fed boiler with a new Baxi heat only boiler. The...
Replies
Views
C
Do you have some experience with Air Source Heat Pumps and are looking for your next role? Evergreen Energy are hiring for a Commissioning...
Replies
Views
Cecile
C

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock