Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

I have some freebies to give away on the usual terms, but with an added wrinkle. DO NOT PM ME UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THE THREAD! :)

To qualify you must be a member of the "Plumbers Arms", and not have received a previous freebie that you have not yet reviewed. The ineligible members are: Bod, APPlumbing, Anz, Orry Clayton, Destroyer2813, Stevetheplumber, Rodolphe, nickelarsed, lbpplghtg and steveb.

You commit to using the product and coming back on the forum and writing a brief review. The literary standard is not important, and it doesn't have to be a positive review - but please keep your criticisms constructive.

To claim your freebie, PM me your postal address and the answer to the question at the bottom of the thread.

Tonights freebie is the Lowara Ecocirc 25-6 A-rated central heating circulator.

Lowarapump.jpg

Key features are:

• A rated for maximum efficiency
  • 130mm length - replaces all standard domestic circulators
  • 6m head
  • Shaftless motor
  • Special "anti-block" features for longer trouble free life
  • 7 speeds plus "auto"
  • Automatic air purging
  • Just one moving part

And here's the best bit - they are a similar price to what you have probably been paying recently for the older, non-A rated pump from a famous manufacturer.

There are 10 (count them, TEN) to give away. Leo21 gets the first one, because we have mucked him about twice in a week, so I need to butter him up. :) So the first nine PMs from eligible members who correctly answer the question and can remember their own address will win the freebies.

To claim your freebie (if you are a Plumbers Arms member), PM me now with your postal address and the answer to this question:

How many moving parts does a Lowara Ecocirc have?

Many thanks to Jed Grimes at Westco for donating the freebie. Big hand for Jed please. :)

Croppies in like a rat up a drain pipe.

Try not to break it Croppie - its only delicate cast-iron you know! :)

I'll have one rat. Previous product reviewed and i need a pump for a upcoming job:)

Howsie gets to me in time.

KayJay pushing his luck, but I'm feeling generous.

Just 3 to go.

Megaflo-expert and Redsaw make a last dash...

Just the one left...

And the last one goes to Keefy.

We are expecting literary caviar in your review Keefy!

THATS IT - ALL GONE.

Cough cough.

Many, many thanks again Ray and might I add......

DON'T FORGET THE REVIEWS!

Especially me!

What you doin on here mid week Mr C ? When is Ray going to release the SQube Range-
supposed to be before Easter ........centralheatking
hehehehe My pm's away

Wonder how delicate it is!

Thanks ray got a job booked in for a pump swap. Happy days couldn't have been better timing:)

So Croppies all on his own tonight ........scary......will he go to work tomorrow...
........are we safe ........is the local off licence now empty..........mind boggles

Damn, too late. I've been wearing my Lowara beanie hat all day as well. I've been using Lowara pumps for a while as they're a lot cheaper than Grunfoss.

If you happen to get hold of a Lowara Resvari or resfix to give away keep me in mind.

Will Croppie dream about SQube or something else as he lies in a cold bed all on his own
- has he any power ? NI has been out of power - I think he will dream about Susanna Reid
- the bbc news lady who is in anybodies book ace - and was the highest requested
xmas present when i was UKPF plumbers forum Father Xmas
Because I am cute and cuddly.......

And the last one goes to Keefy.

We are expecting literary caviar in your review Keefy!

THATS IT - ALL GONE.
How can you write an interesting review on fitting a pump? "Fitted pump, it worked - the end" - Depends if I get any sweets anyway but yeah, my brother needs a new pump so it shouldn't be long before I use this.

Thanks Jed.

How can you write an interesting review on fitting a pump? "Fitted pump, it worked - the end" - Depends if I get any sweets anyway but yeah, my brother needs a new pump so it shouldn't be long before I use this.

Thanks Jed.

See this thread for some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock