Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My arrived today complete with a Mars Easter egg, which the misses has claimed.
Will fit at home at the weekend and give review on above link.
Thanks Ray :)

Lol selfish I live in a normal house lol
Your right just send me the money for a new house and ill send you the pump
Sounds a good deal to me lol

Haha. How does pump look anyway? Good quality?

The pump looks fantastic The creme egg easter egg, which I've hidden, looks marvelous too.

I couldn't help but take a look at the retail value of these pumps. Ray has been incredibly generous here guys, I can't stress enough about the feedback!

Yes it does look good quality to be honest the one bad point was there was no rubber pump washers just fibre ones

I got foam ones and one is split but the job i have booked in requires New pump unions also so will use the ones that come with those

The pump looks fantastic The creme egg easter egg, which I've hidden, looks marvelous too.

I couldn't help but take a look at the retail value of these pumps. Ray has been incredibly generous here guys, I can't stress enough about the feedback!

Why the hell did you get one? Selfish.

Don't worry Alex, you get rubber washers with the perfect pump valves you should be fitting.

Just got back in from looking at the system I was going to fit this to and decided that it's more than just the pump that needs changing - a complete overhaul is needed as it's a right mess. Was also as having a look at the prices myself and they certainly aren't cheap which made me decide it would be too much like putting a silk hat on a pig at the moment.

I'm one creme egg down and the missus has chocolate on her face.

Isnt this a metrosexual domestic 15/50 pump?

Havent you broken it yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
B
I'm looking for help with an open vented central heating system that is pumping over. We have a thermal store that has two heat sources - gas...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wonder is I could ask for some advice please. I have just replaced and only gravity fed boiler with a new Baxi heat only boiler. The...
Replies
Views
C
Do you have some experience with Air Source Heat Pumps and are looking for your next role? Evergreen Energy are hiring for a Commissioning...
Replies
Views
Cecile
C

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock