Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a post .....centralheatking
y................................ e...................................... s, a.................................... n.................................. d ............................................................ i................................................ toooooooooooooooooooooooooooook................................ m.......................y.......................... t..................... i................. m.................. e................... toooooooo d................ a.............. n............ n......... y.lol

Found the thing about the personalised pump covers and have to say, they do look pretty nifty.

54808.jpg

Wow, the bandwidth of physical fitness in the forum is pretty amazing, some struggle with their knees to get under the floor and others even do ballet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
B
I'm looking for help with an open vented central heating system that is pumping over. We have a thermal store that has two heat sources - gas...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wonder is I could ask for some advice please. I have just replaced and only gravity fed boiler with a new Baxi heat only boiler. The...
Replies
Views
C
Do you have some experience with Air Source Heat Pumps and are looking for your next role? Evergreen Energy are hiring for a Commissioning...
Replies
Views
Cecile
C

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock