Discuss for sale a storage options scroll hand held tablet computer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

hi guys ive got a storage options scroll android powered hand held tablet computer FOR SALE its in perfect condition and ive only used it a few times it also has the leather case and stylus

i use this to download my boiler manuals onto and read them like a book its up to 32gb storage with a internal micro sd card and i put 8gb of digital boiler manuals on and dvds music ect and loads of space left
its fully internet ready and powerd by android so loads of apps available
anyways heres the spec from the web site

Scroll 7" Tablet PC - Storage Options - Technology Without Compromise

im selling because ive bought an i pad so only looking for £70

any questions pm or call many thanks Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to for sale a storage options scroll hand held tablet computer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock