Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Searching the Web for a flue picture to explain to customer when I come across this. Seen ones like it on a new build housing estate in Manchester last year what would others class this as

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-06-09-50-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-06-09-50-42.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 68
Surely they should both have side exit flues as both exit on a shared pathway lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
I’m getting water in my boiler which I think is coming from the flue (pictured). Is it likely that the issue is with the flue itself or the roof...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock