Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flueless gas fire min room size calculation, a little help please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Okay I am servicing a Burley esteem 4221 (lpg) this week and apparently it requires a min room size of 30cu3. evidently I am going to want to check this as part of the service. How do I check/calculate this?

P.S yes I could go out to my van and get my gas book But I though Id ask here... and its raining =)

Thank you servicing.JPG

Last edited:
You don't need a gas book to work out a room volume.
Length x breadth x height

e.g.
4m x 3m x 2.4m = 28.8m³

e.g.
4m x 3m x 2.4m = 28.8m³

yah yah i know that hehe. whats the ''cu3'' unit that Burley state in the fires manual. ''it has to have 30cu3'' aparently

e.g.
4m x 3m x 2.4m = 28.8m³

Does this calculation account for the influence of an integral flux capacitor as well as adventitios wossname?

cu is normally used as cubic unit, but to use this you have to first define the volume of the unit. is there a key in the front or back of the manual?? clutching at straws though i think.

it could be cubic unicorns?? :)

There is obviously a typo. "cu" is cubic. But cubic what? As mentioned it will almost certainly be meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flueless gas fire min room size calculation, a little help please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock