Search the forum,

Discuss Flue clamp studding size.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know what this is and if it will fit into a female munsen ring back plate? Need to make the studding a couple of inches longer and clamps are at site and I am on way to merchants now.

Cheers chaps

Just thought, I could buy the couplers. But would be nice to know the above any way☺

as ever mutts is the dogs, good pictures to look at......:)

m8 and should do depends what boiler it is tbh as a few are starting to come with l brackets and roofing bolts or are you on about plume kits then its m8

Last edited:
m8 and should do depends what boiler it is tbh as a few are starting to come with l brackets and roofing bolts or are you on about plume kits then its m8

Well feller I dare say it but you were correct. It is M8 to my disbelief

Well feller I dare say it but you were correct. It is M8 to my disbelief

:D its the only reason i keep a length of m8 and m10 studding in the van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue clamp studding size.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my needs. I have therefore been trying to locate on- line the actual sizes eg length of push-fit tee, spread of branch, before I can purchase the best...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the toilet removed and exposing the soil pipe I was thinking of making a reducer to fit over the 4 inch pipe down to a garden hose pipe size and then turn the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock