Discuss Flow & Return Feeds into Radiator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBOE _ top bottom oposite end is the most efficinet way of doing it and normally all commercial building use this method. may save you 5-10% but on 7 rads would you notice a difference? Maybe on 100 large commercial rads it would make a big differnce, hence most domestic have BBOE - bottom bottom opposite end.

You can get BBSE - bottom bottom same end, sent me nuts first time i saw it, thought, how can that work???????? then realised its a specific valve that allows it!

Does the flow go to the bottom of the rad or the top as a rule?thanks

Please register and start a new thread. You're sure to recieve pleanty of advice on this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flow & Return Feeds into Radiator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All I have a single pipe central heating system which was extended 20 years ago when we had an extension. The heating upstairs has never been...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock