Discuss Floor heating timer on boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to use an underfloor heating programmer/timer on my Worcester Boiler to control the central heating ?
The switched output from the programmer is 240v at 16amps yet it will not fire up the boiler ?
I cant understand why.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220507_100423.jpg
    20220507_100423.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 11
You haven’t just wired into the feed of the boiler eg when the timer comes on the boiler lights up ?

Reply to Floor heating timer on boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
How a thermal store boiler works! I’ve got an old thermal store boiler and I’m trying to work out how it works. From what I understand the boiler...
Replies
Views
Boiler and Megalow mistery Hi, Just moved into a house from a flat and I have a couple of queries. We have a Worcester gas fired boiler -...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock