Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flomaster Unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tigertail100

Hi I have a flomaster unvented water tank , which only provides hot water in the shower for a few minutes, then goes cold. If I turn it off and run the hot water tap in the wash hand basin hot water appears again and I can continue to shower for another few minutes. An 3 plumbers in the Northampton area that can help

Unequal pressures. Buggered check valves if any fitted.

Hi Very technical term buggered, As I am aware I could reduce my home to rubble if I tinker , what can I do other than call a competent engineer.
R
TT

Jesus! Simon. Brutal there......

To the op. It would be quicker and safer, in this instance to get a local G3 registered engineer out.

I was having a long afternoon.

But basically it's what you said, but in fewer words.

Many thanks for the more eloquent advice, I have one booked for Friday morning
Regards
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flomaster Unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock