Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flip top plug stuck! Please help - any ideas!?? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

image.jpg

If it's one with a rubber O ring around the flipper, you're probably wasting your time as you'll probably find the O ring is damaged and displaced and it won't ever work properly again. Plenty of bad reviews for those (not seen one in person) and probably worth having the waste replaced.

The good wastes of this design do not have, nor do they need, a rubber seal, and they do not tend to jam, in my experience. Graham plumbers merchant and BES both stock them. Cost of the part is usually less than £15 - assuming it's a basin waste (although the Wirquin ones cost 4 times that, but seem to be much the same!).

Reply to Flip top plug stuck! Please help - any ideas!?? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I have a Spring Operated Pop-up Basin Plug (not the rod type) It moves up and down freely but it won't stay down so I can only use the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hi all - need to know which pipe is hot water out of my gravity fed hot water tank please - have horizontal two pipes out at the top and one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock