Discuss FLAT Chrome Pipe Collars! WHERE? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Iv deffo seen these before, and I need a pair of 15mm ones the now! Its not the Talon ones, as there not flat, and theres no space for them lads.

Anyone know, Iv tried fleabay

Only flat ones i've seen are the ones that come with some cheap showers.

What about a big stainless steel washer

Tsangaris in Limassol do both the chrome and white in 15mm.

You could round trip it in a day or give me the wedge and I'll do it for you ;-))

Found the blighters in the UK.
Both Amazon and Screwfix stock them.

Not entirely sure TBH, the shop in Limassol gets them from an importer who gets them from a manufacturer who evidently supplies Screwfix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FLAT Chrome Pipe Collars! WHERE? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock