Discuss Fitting back to wall toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyfto

Hi,
I am having trouble figuring something out, I need to cut a piece out in the panel that pops on and off to allow for the flush and waste pipes (panel is the full height of the unit, not a 2 piece one) but when the panel is fitted and toilet positioned i cannot see how i would reach down to connect the waste and flush pipes.
If i try to connect the waste and flush pipe when the panel is fitted and toilet is away from the panel so i can reach behind to connect the pipe then the flush pipe wont reach.
If i fit the toilet and connect the pipes without the panel fitted then the panel wont fit on afterwards.

Please help!
Thankyou
Andy

you either set it all up rigid and slide the pan back onto it or you use flexi pan con and flush pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting back to wall toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock