Currently reading:
fitted kitchen appliances

Discuss fitted kitchen appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am having a problem with my pipework,both mains and waste water pipework,the washing machine more or less goes back to the wall and i'm suppose to get a stand pipe behind it, i mean surely the manufactures know ,with fitted units either side and 60mm from wall to units back panel,any ideas

i normally have to fit the stand pipe and tap in the next cupboard. Easy if your there before the kitchen goes in.

but thats to tight aswell ,its a narrow floor to ceiling unit and on the other side is a cooker

cant put the standpipe inside the floor to ceiling unit screwed to side of unit with waste straight through the back through the wall to outside?

what about an extension to the drain hose? so that it reaches the sink. is it close enough to the sink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fitted kitchen appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock