Discuss fitted kitchen appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am having a problem with my pipework,both mains and waste water pipework,the washing machine more or less goes back to the wall and i'm suppose to get a stand pipe behind it, i mean surely the manufactures know ,with fitted units either side and 60mm from wall to units back panel,any ideas

i normally have to fit the stand pipe and tap in the next cupboard. Easy if your there before the kitchen goes in.

but thats to tight aswell ,its a narrow floor to ceiling unit and on the other side is a cooker

cant put the standpipe inside the floor to ceiling unit screwed to side of unit with waste straight through the back through the wall to outside?

what about an extension to the drain hose? so that it reaches the sink. is it close enough to the sink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fitted kitchen appliances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi I wondered if it is possible to have pipework from a dishwasher running behind a built in, under counter, electric oven? I want the order of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
I have read a few posts on here discussing sharing a washing machine stand pipe for the boiler condensate pipe and the risks of washing machine...
Replies
Views
G
I am in the process of replacing my wc and sink from close coupled/ free standing with built in sink and wc . The old toilet waste fed into an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock