Search the forum,

Discuss Fit a hose pipe to slotted spout in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone advise me please? How do I connect a garden hose to a bathroom mixer tap with a rectangular slotted spout? I’d like to shower my dogs with warm water after they’ve got muddy. :)

Me (and the dogs) will appreciate any suggestions

greg

Attachments

• 261E0EC8-0C50-4B0B-A184-597867F4BFA4.jpeg
    261E0EC8-0C50-4B0B-A184-597867F4BFA4.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 15
1. I'm afraid you can't unless you could take very accurate measurements and get someone to make up a 3D printed plastic part with a hose attachment at the front.
2. If that's a bathroom, you might do better with some sort of attachment off a shower hose / head. Perhaps something like Screwfix 69358 or 93992 with a stub of 15 mm copper pipe and a jubilee clip.

Reply to Fit a hose pipe to slotted spout in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower taps to replace, but while removing the bath spout (which had no nut to undo), the threaded section of the pipe broke. I thought the bit that broke must...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap cold/hot water feed is connected via connectors/fittings as shown in attached picture. Can anyone please advise how to disconnect tap from these fittings as...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock