Discuss Ferroli optimax he plus 31c expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myquantum

hi everyone, I have just joined, so apologies if this has been asked before.
pressure keeps dropping to zero. When at zero there is no pressure on the expansion vessel,which should be at 1 bar, it looks like the only way to replace this is to remove the boiler completely.
can I just tee into ch return and add an external vessel ? I presume that I will to blank off the existing vessel. (Boiler is about 4 years old).
thanks in advance for any advise. Dave

Are you gas safe registered? If so you'll need to raise your post count to 10 and send a photo of you GSR ID to gasman or Redsaw and you'll be given access to the gsr forum.

If you're not then it's forum policy not to give out information pertaining to gas appliances in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli optimax he plus 31c expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock