Discuss fernox tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas Man if you powerflush try the Magnacleanse system & buy a Adey Vibroclean they realy do get the rads clean we did a Powerflush last week she said 15 year old system so I thought nice easy job was I wrong & we finished up filling & emtying at same time after 5 hours & when that vibraclean hit the Rad the oxide poured out & I dont take any Rads off any more but then again not saying I never will .
ADEY - VibraClean about £50 dont look much but it works .

Last edited by a moderator:
The spiro aint that good I fit one on a house I know is dirty didnt shift much ,as I own the house I think this will be the last one to change out for a Magnaclean ,shame build quality is superb but not much good if it dont shift the rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:
magna clean by far is the best imo holds the most out of the 3, tf1 is a close 2nd and i carry them on my van as a alternative to magna clean sometimes for ease of fitting and the fact they have a drain off on them unlike the magna! but from what a i hear magna clean will have one soon enough, spirotec waste of time doesnt have a big enough capacity in it!

i heard the vibracleans damaged the rads, what about a rubber mallet ?

Bloody hell ABC are you on commision from Adey?

Personal experience is that if a manufacturer took the magnet out of the magnaclean, the idea of the TF1 (ie can remove magnet without opening system) and the brass body of the Spiro, they would make a fortune.

Personal preference so far has been the TF1 mostly because of the valves, ease of clean and what it always boils down to...cost, its like buying a twintech magna for half price.

gasman is the potterton combi boiler any good? compare to a worcester combi boiler(cdi) which 1 is better?

fitted a few tf1s prefer magna clean easier to fit in awkward places and now they are realeasing a white smaller version of the pro, but the pro is excellent i love it! the free o ring i have kept a few its due to the red o rings in the lids of some earlier magnas they seem to flat spot in the lid, have had a couple of call backs due to weeps on these red o rings so i just change them now whilst on a service but if it has a black o ring and then no problem! Magna defo the best, spiro tec is cack it holds a micro scopic amount of sludge compared to magna! i even have one connected into my poweflushing machine now!!

say 30kw combi boiler which 1 is more expensive! r potterton combi boilers easy to install(have they got a jig)? can their hot water temperuature be controled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fernox tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock