Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

Memo to myself > Must learn to use more fingers when typing when crops is around.

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

What happened to that american woman asking for advice about sess pits (or did i dream that)? Btw toggles Hi.

Hi back at ya Whyme ;)

I Wish she would come back, American women don't like lego landrovers either!!! I could start a "Bash the landrover" Thread next !!! :tounge_smile: lol

Job 38.11.

It's a biblical reference I use when closing down threads.

"Hitherto shalt thou come and no further."

I'm not a bible thumper, I just liked that one.

LOL, I've learned something new today ;) Thanks Croppie, its a good one !

It`s a Biblical reference togs, mainly used by croppie to close a thread which is either going nowhere or a have a go hero is asking gas questions.

Thanks rpm, very wise too ;)

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

I Wish she would come back, American women don't like lego landrovers either!!! I could start a "Bash the landrover" Thread next !!! :tounge_smile: lol

Oh god, tin hats at the ready!!!!:army::tank:

Oh god, tin hats at the ready!!!!:army::tank:

Tell you right now there`s no way Im getting involved in that one when it starts! lol

Don`t like them myself, agree they did a job and the Range Rover led the 4x4 world for a time but better options now.

Tell you right now there`s no way Im getting involved in that one when it starts! lol

Don`t like them myself, agree they did a job and the Range Rover led the 4x4 world for a time but better options now.

Yeah rpm, only for a time though.....back in the dark ages !! lol

Stopcocks Women Plumbers

Hi Toggles, you could give Stopcocks a call, I have just joined them, still self-employed but with lots of backup and business savvy, cheers, Julie

Hi Toggles, there are plenty of ways for you to stand out from the crowd so do something different and what feels right for you and your 'brand.' It's all about brand identity, and everyone is right there is a market for it but you'll have to search hard for it and prove yourself before word gets around to the big money jobs.

There's a company in London called Home Jane who hire only females to carry out all sorts of maintenance in the home and work. We used them for our blocked toilets at work and they were fab.

They might hire on a contract basis or per job (although I don't know where you are based)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Agree
Hi, still rather new on the forum but i wondering what advice you can give on going it on your own and starting your own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock