Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

Megan I think her name was. I remember young Billy was particularly taken with her.

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

Grt your post count up and you will be granted access into the plumbers arms. A private non public area where the rules are more relaxed.

Only if I can have pink drinks with umbrellas in ? ;)
Thanks, I'll try to work harder at my post count.... On this beautiful Easter holiday! haha

You lot have been busy over the easter holidays :tt1::nono:

Haven't they just! I've only been away a few hours and they've changed my Thread name, talking ladies and having a party without me ! lol

as regards to the gsr section and the arms!!! cough!.

i could if i decide you should, bod could, gas man could. and only us!. grant you access when we have time and not stroking our green ovals!!!!!!!!!

That's a nasty cough you have there REDSAW ! Apologies for my tardiness, I shall PM you later ;) Will I need battle wear to enter these areas though, apparently I'm prone to a little rant here and there !!! lol

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

Who changed the thread title?

YES, who did indeed ?? Own up you little ***** cats or I maybe inclined to start bashing landrovers and their owners again! lol ;)

Going to be typically female in a mans world now, But, I don't get it "38.11" ??? HELP :tounge_smile: . Probably shouldn't ask eh lol

Job 38.11.

It's a biblical reference I use when closing down threads.

"Hitherto shalt thou come and no further."

I'm not a bible thumper, I just liked that one.

Only if I can have pink drinks with umbrellas in ? ;)
Thanks, I'll try to work harder at my post count.... On this beautiful Easter holiday! haha

You've just gone up in APPlumbing's estimation.

Going to be typically female in a mans world now, But, I don't get it "38.11" ??? HELP :tounge_smile: . Probably shouldn't ask eh lol

It`s a Biblical reference togs, mainly used by croppie to close a thread which is either going nowhere or a have a go hero is asking gas questions.

Lol just seen title change.
Must be a landy owner with the hump over togs little outburst [emoji3]

Dread to think what I'd get if I'd have had a BIG outburst, there's still time though ! haha
'Own up' you title changing ***** cat !!! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Agree
Hi, still rather new on the forum but i wondering what advice you can give on going it on your own and starting your own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back