Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

Ok Kay-jay, I wont mention Landrovers at all, or that they are:-

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck
LANDROVERS; For men with small *****
LANDROVERS; When they cant get satisfaction elsewhere
LANDROVERS; Makes them feel cool (it doesn't work)
LANDROVERS; Vets car, get you're arm up that horses bum
LANDROVERS; All the gadgets are needed as they have nothing else to play with
LANDROVERS; Fatties usually drive them as they cant fit in any other type of car
LANDROVERS; Look, They are just crap, OK !!!!! lMAO ;)

Oh dear! Better put the flak jacket and tin helmet on Togs, that`s war talk that is!

Ok Kay-jay, I wont mention Landrovers at all, or that they are:-

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck
LANDROVERS; For men with small *****
LANDROVERS; When they cant get satisfaction elsewhere
LANDROVERS; Makes them feel cool (it doesn't work)
LANDROVERS; Vets car, get you're arm up that horses bum
LANDROVERS; All the gadgets are needed as they have nothing else to play with
LANDROVERS; Fatties usually drive them as they cant fit in any other type of car
LANDROVERS; Look, They are just crap, OK !!!!! lMAO ;)

There it goes..... There's the heart attack.....

I could prove you wrong, If I could be bothered that is !!! lol
Negativity is so drab rpm......;)

As my Niece say`s "Whatever!" But my all time favourite is still "Do I look bothered?" lol

Last edited:

So the lady plumber you refered to in your OP isn`t you then?

See Kay-Jay's post for a vocabulary lesson and definition, either that or buy a dictionary ;)
Well done Kay and thanks ;)

See Kay-Jay's post for a vocabulary lesson and definition, either that or buy a dictionary ;)
Well done Kay and thanks ;)

Reckon the dictionary KJ was using went out of print a looong time ago don`t you! lol

Pour yourself a wee dram and pull up a chair mate it`s all so predictable when a lady posts. lol

Rpm, are you accepting the challenge, seriously though I'll need some serious quality bait to get me to really bite ! LOL
Anyhoo, nothing is more predictable than finding at least one man who will make that banal, tired and outdated, comment !! haha..... Try harder :45: lmao ;)

There it goes..... There's the heart attack.....

Well I've been warned not give you mouth to mouth or touch your pink thing, so bend over Crops and i'll shove a cattle prod up you're **** instead !!!! ;) lol

Rpm, are you accepting the challenge, seriously though I'll need some serious quality bait to get me to really bite ! LOL
Anyhoo, nothing is more predictable than finding at least one man who will make that banal, tired and outdated, comment !! haha..... Try harder :45: lmao ;)

You sure your not taking this banter personal? Everyone male or female gets treated the same and ukpf history can prove that everytime a lady with banter joins in more members post. Chillax Togs.

Bring it, Im feeling bad bum today ;) lol
Oh its not him (I dont think) but there are several officianados of landrovers on here, and I rather think it will be a few days till we reach the end of this particular sorry episode. Im sure it wont be long til they all pipe up.......

I did say not to mention it [emoji38]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Agree
Hi, still rather new on the forum but i wondering what advice you can give on going it on your own and starting your own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock