Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

Thought I'd read the thread until I noticed how many posts lol, it's good to see more higher number of posts in the threads,

Thought I'd read the thread until I noticed how many posts lol, it's good to see more higher number of posts in the threads,

Pour yourself a wee dram and pull up a chair mate it`s all so predictable when a lady posts. lol

Pour yourself a wee dram and pull up a chair mate it`s all so predictable when a lady posts. lol

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll............... It makes a change from the tarts who usually post.........

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll............... It makes a change from the tarts who usually post.........

You don`t really wanna see that photo again do you? lol

Toggles might have second ideas about that CPR!

Last edited:

Need I remind you about this ickle banning stick I possess.....

Sadly toggles. When app is around it usually ends in tears. People just cant help bullying a fully grown man who insists on drinking pink drinks.

If you stick arou d im sure you'll get to know everybodies eccentricities.

Heres a few rules I stick by

1) dont mention landrovers
2) avoid croppie at all costs
3) dont accept a drink from adam (app)
4) don't mention landrovers
5) dont mention landrovers.

[emoji6]

Ok Kay-jay, I wont mention Landrovers at all, or that they are:-

LANDROVERS; Boys toys
LANDROVERS; Lego Cars
LANDROVERS; Pimp Mobiles
LANDROVERS; Suck
LANDROVERS; For men with small *****
LANDROVERS; When they cant get satisfaction elsewhere
LANDROVERS; Makes them feel cool (it doesn't work)
LANDROVERS; Vets car, get you're arm up that horses bum
LANDROVERS; All the gadgets are needed as they have nothing else to play with
LANDROVERS; Fatties usually drive them as they cant fit in any other type of car
LANDROVERS; Look, They are just crap, OK !!!!! lMAO ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Agree
Hi, still rather new on the forum but i wondering what advice you can give on going it on your own and starting your own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock