Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

[h=2]
icon1.png
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Toggles
Ok Croppie, I will try ;)

Don't worry yourself though, I'm very good at CPR and you'll be pleased to know i don't look like a bloke ! lol

I'll try to behave ;)

Here! I just cottoned on you're offering me mouth to mouth.....

That's a first on this forum!

Haha...You were a bit slow there croppie! ;)

Who knows, with the way the LGBT has been covered here you may end up getting a few more offers, has to be one or two fellas here who would be happy to snog you! Pucker up crop ! LOL :)

I was going to threaten you all until I read your posts properly.

I'm about to get a snog. I've even used mouth wash...

Yeah, you tell em !
I hope it was minty ? lol ;)

You know you could sell those names & address`s on here right? lol

Well start bidding! If the price is right I wont need to start up for myself will I ?!?? lol
Bidding begins here: Higher the price, kinkier the wives ! LOL ;)

Damn, am I in trouble for this one croppie ? ;)

Last edited:

well toggles,
i reckon there has to be some market for maintenance and repair in hostels and sheltered accommodations for vulnerable residents who dont feel comfortable with a bunch of hairy assed male plumbers scratching their balls and swearing all day.

secondly

after 12 years in the trade, you must have made some contacts! what you want is a business relationship or two with people whom you have worked for in the past, who are busy enough to need you to subby to them on occaision. you can use this to fill up the week in quieter business building initial stage. you can also sell it to them on the strength of you giving them the odd bit of work if/when you are too busy yourself (you will find when on your own that everybody rings at once and you have to turn stuff down)

good luck, and for christs sake dont kiss croppie, it will end in tears!

also
i know you wanna stay away from the pink thing, but there is nothing stopping you capitalising on it in a different way.....

simply google lady spark, lady plasterer, decorator and so on in your area. introduce yourself go and swap business cards with each other and if any of their customers need a plumber then bobs your uncle as their customers are already turned on to the idea of female trades. in return you leave a couple of their cards around here and there...

also steer clear of croppies 'pink thing' :rofl:

Wow this thread must be a record, 66 replies and 1168 views since it started 1 day ago.

Looks like everyone want to be the hero for the damsel in need.

Wow this thread must be a record, 66 replies and 1168 views since it started 1 day ago.

Looks like everyone want to be the hero for the damsel in need.

Stick around snoopy it always ends in tears on here when a lady appears on the radar!

well toggles,
i reckon there has to be some market for maintenance and repair in hostels and sheltered accommodations for vulnerable residents who dont feel comfortable with a bunch of hairy assed male plumbers scratching their balls and swearing all day.

secondly

after 12 years in the trade, you must have made some contacts! what you want is a business relationship or two with people whom you have worked for in the past, who are busy enough to need you to subby to them on occaision. you can use this to fill up the week in quieter business building initial stage. you can also sell it to them on the strength of you giving them the odd bit of work if/when you are too busy yourself (you will find when on your own that everybody rings at once and you have to turn stuff down)

good luck, and for christs sake dont kiss croppie, it will end in tears!

Hi Kay-Jay
Thanks for the good advice. I steer clear of shelters and such i if can, covered them in the past because of being female. Had a few expected incidences along the way but started to Draw the line after a big built 15 year old lad with learning disabilities came from nowhere, I turned to find his tilted head and mouth open for poised for action within an inch of my face, lil me pinned at the wall , carers had to pull him off, turned out downs and teenage hormones are a powerful mix! Poor lad threw a classic tantrum because he had been stopped from having a snog! Bless him, was difficult situation though :(

Yep, have plenty of contacts, already get work when I want it, so that's good :)

You have my word: I wont kiss croppie! lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
    • Agree
Hi, still rather new on the forum but i wondering what advice you can give on going it on your own and starting your own plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Hey there, First time posting here, thanks in advance for any advice you can give. First things first: I'm an idiot and I have no idea about...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock