Discuss Feedback on noise level of Worcester Greenstar 25si? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

philb2012

Hi guys,

First post here and looking for input on the noise level of these boilers compared to others in general.

The boiler is to be sited in a bedroom (boxed into a cupboard) and ideally needs to be pretty damn quiet. I've read that the Remeha Avanta and Ideal Logic+ boilers are quiet in operation but the greenstar 25si has conveniently come up at a good price and my installer can get it installed next tues rather than me waiting till late Sep as most other installers are quoting.

Noise is a fairly subjective thing, and what's quiet to one person might be loud to someone else, but any general feedback on this Si worcester range would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Feedback on noise level of Worcester Greenstar 25si? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock