Search the forum,

Discuss Faulty NEST heat link? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am bench testing a Nest and Heat link. Wired it up as per instructions. Neutral and live, plus the live being linked to terminals 2 and 5. On a multimeter there is 240V between neutral and live, neutral and terminal 2 and neutral and terminal 5. When there is no demand for heat from the NEST and the hot water is switched off, the multimeter sees approximately 170V between neutral and terminal 3. Should this be zero?
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

Reply to Faulty NEST heat link? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that a 240v central heating wall thermostat can be replaced by the Nest E Heat Link? According to Google, the wiring needs to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Good Morning. I've been having an issue for a couple of days, that my nest thermostat is demanding heat, but the boiler does not activate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock