Search the forum,

Discuss Faulty NEST heat link? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am bench testing a Nest and Heat link. Wired it up as per instructions. Neutral and live, plus the live being linked to terminals 2 and 5. On a multimeter there is 240V between neutral and live, neutral and terminal 2 and neutral and terminal 5. When there is no demand for heat from the NEST and the hot water is switched off, the multimeter sees approximately 170V between neutral and terminal 3. Should this be zero?
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
I also note that when the app and thermostat shows that the hot water is OFF, there is 240v at terminal 6 and the boiler fires up the hot water heating.

Hi there , yes to convert 4 pipe system boiler
( Worcester ) back to 2 pipe you do need to change the code plug .

I also note that when the app and thermostat shows that the hot water is OFF, there is 240v at terminal 6 and the boiler fires up the hot water heating.

I have the same issue, did you figure out what the problem was?

Reply to Faulty NEST heat link? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock