Discuss Faulty actuators or valves? in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

The quality label top right of your manifold suggests a date of Oct 2016, and after a quick look, found the UK website below showing an installation in 2014, which looks similar!' Would that tie up with the date of yours?

Henco don't seem to be making it any more, though their brass version looks similar.
Polypipe spares seem to claim some of their spares are compatible with Henco, and I think the Polypipe blue caps might fit:
Thank you that is brilliant! I have not been able to identify the manifold brand but yes it looks similar.

I am guessing mine was installed between 2016 and 2018 before I owned the property. The BC certificate for the extension is 2018.

The blue caps look just like the one on the spare return port so I have purchased a set and will give the quick fix a go.

One day I will have a got a removing a valve and then compare to parts available. Maybe summer time!

I don't see there is anything different in the way it's plumbed from the Henco example setup (admittedly incomplete!) I posted.
The mixing valve is set at about 47 which seems a tad high to me, but otherwise I don't see anything wrong.

Fitted the blue cap and keeps the valve closed. Was not in anyway difficult to tighten. Maybe there is an issue with the actuator maybe not compatible with the pin valve but doesn’t explain why the others work! 🤦‍♂️

Reply to Faulty actuators or valves? in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock