Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Family and their dogs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Have sister and 2 dogs here for the holiday and I`m being stalked by the Corgi! It doesn`t matter where I go in the house he`s right behind me, I go to the bathroom and he sits outside waiting, finding it all a bit weird tbh.

they do say a dog have a 6th sense, god knows how cause I struggle with the one Ive got lol

they do say a dog have a 6th sense, god knows how cause I struggle with the one Ive got lol

True on both counts. lol
They`ve starting using dogs to detect cancer and diabetics as the dogs can smell the scents given off so maybe I`m doomed !

I don't mean to be rude by they are cattle dogs.

Don`t I know it, out for a walk and the darn thing nose butts you on the back of your legs !!!
Funny to see though when it`s somebody else getting butted. lol

True on both counts. lol
They`ve starting using dogs to detect cancer and diabetics as the dogs can smell the scents given off so maybe I`m doomed !

Or it could be the faint and lingering smell of poo......

Or it could be saying corgi is grrrreeeeat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Family and their dogs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I`m looking to hire asap. I feel the heating isn`t heating the room(s) up as quickly as they used to. I have about 16 radiators but only really...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock