Discuss Extra pump on a combi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nvq level 3

Hi all, A customer has had a loft conversion and is wanting rads fitted. Currently had a Baxi duo tec 33kw fitted (not by my self) this boiler is situated in a cupboard under the stairs. There is around 4.5m to the top of the rad from the boiler I do think this should be effiecent to get the heat up there but was wondering what your thoughts maybe? has anybody fitted another pump on to a system like this? also would it be worth fitting a pipe stat so it doesn't pull from the rads below? Thanks Rob.

just do your pipe sizing correctly, check pump hd is sufficient, which I expect it will be and forget the pipe stat idea

wouldn't worry about it. more concerned about boiler under stairs and the building regs (fire proofing)

Yeah I think it will be fine getting what I need out of it but when I was thinking about it, it's something I've never seen on a system with a combi so was wondering if anybody has had to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Extra pump on a combi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock