Discuss Experienced Plumber needed in Wiltshire/N Dorset/ Somerset Border area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking for a plumber to join our growing company as we are expanding, we are an extremely busy little outfit getting busier and bigger by the day!
We are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years plumbing experience, and at least an NVQ Level 2. We will put through Gas/Oil/Renewables/Unvented if needed. If you know anyone who my be interested, can you let me know?
We are offering a van after a negotiable probationary period, and a salary in line with experience. We are a nice bunch to work with, and want our employees to grow with us and share in the rewards of our success in the future.
Let me know if you may know anyone suitable. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced Plumber needed in Wiltshire/N Dorset/ Somerset Border area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been recommended to use the DAB system...
Replies
Views
Ultraheat Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd are Hiring!! We are a family run business located in Ferndown, Dorset. We are looking for experienced...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking to take on an experienced Plumber/Bathroom Installer, ideally with experience of tiling bathrooms to a high standard of...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, I am an experienced NVQ 3 qualified plumber working as a multiskilled plumber but was made redundant in August. I have just completed...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Hi guys, been a while since I had a proper moan but been feeling a bit dejected with work at the moment. Not sure if i'm over reacting or being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock