Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber/Bathroom Installer - Lincoln in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
We are currently looking to take on an experienced Plumber/Bathroom Installer, ideally with experience of tiling bathrooms to a high standard of workmanship. This is a full time job working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Typically the hours are 8-4. Some overtime may be available to suit the needs of the business.

We are able to offer a salary between £25-30k depending on experience and quality of workmanship. As this is an employed position all of the things you would expect are included: -

Company van
All tools and uniform/PPE provided

There is no requirement to be gas registered but it would be a nice to have!

We offer 30 days of annual leave each year and the opportunity to join a fast growing small business!

There is no requirement to work weekends or go on call but we do require all staff to be flexible and this does mean having to work late to finish if work is over-running on any given day.

Lincoln is a lovely city and it's a very cheap part of the UK to live in.

If anyone is interested please send me a private message in the first instance with details of your qualifications and experience.

Regards,

Keiran @ Dripbusters.

Position filled :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber/Bathroom Installer - Lincoln in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock