Search the forum,

Discuss Existing Flange for shower pump ok? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Im im fitting an ST 3 bar shower pump in place of an aqualisa that was previously fitted
Just wanted to check if the existing flange is positioned in an acceptable position?
DSC_3744.JPG

DSC_3743.JPG

The instructions recommend side entry and this sems a bit high (not sure what is considered side entry). Didn't have any issues with the previous pump but wanted to double check before final fitting

Yep aslong as it’s got a dip tube

Yes but be warned you don’t want to disturb the flange

chances are there’s no dip tube but it’s been working fine with the old pump so upto you

Reply to Existing Flange for shower pump ok? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock