Discuss Exclusive Endfeed Fittings offer - 24 HOURS ONLY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've cleared up this thread.

Look, if a sponsor is paying for this forum to stay online and free for you guys, don't take the mick by moaning about a product that's nothing to do with the offer being posted.

Either PM them, email them, contact the branch you're moaning about - whatever. Just don't use their offer threads to moan in!

If you can't contribute to the thread with on-topic stuff, don't contribute to it at all please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Exclusive Endfeed Fittings offer - 24 HOURS ONLY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
BOXT Boilers and Boiler Installations - Are you a BOXT Installer? Seen an advert on TV for a BOXT Boiler. Black friday deal. Wondering if we have...
Replies
Views
Mr installer
M
I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U -...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I bought my house last july. Its a property built in 2005 and came with a Potterton Promax 15HE heat only boiler. The boiler had been...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Here we go with another sponsored offer. Firstly, a bit of background. Traditionally, merchants put a high mark up on fittings. We make...
Replies
Views
Back