Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Excel Self Igniting Torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCIALIA

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Does anyone have any knowledge on the Excel Self Igniting Torch & is it any good?

Just buy a Rothy or a cheaper Benzo.
If you're in the tred, you know you should!

Thanks for the advice, just picked up a Rothy surefire & mapp gas for £62

I work at a plumbing college. We use both the excel and roth super fire 2. Excel is half the price and seems to last longer with the kids. both decent torches though and available from tools4trade. Plumbfix has some good roth sets.

I like the Bullfinch Firepower one - easier to control than the Rothenberger / Benzomatic

just bought a bullfinch auto performa cant turn it down low its putting out 50,000 btus think it needs sending back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Excel Self Igniting Torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock