Discuss Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also while wasted at Download in the VIP area (yeah, i'm a rock star) I joined about 30 drinking straws together to try and steal sips from people's drinks while being about 20ft away. Realy funny while they are chatting at the bar and this sneaky probing ultra long straw wobbles up to their drink, just out of their peripheral vision and starts trying to suck at their drink. Most people found it funny when they noticed, a couple of people took offence and at least one bloke snatched it away and ripped it apart. Not that it way actually possible to suck it away anyway. Some people have no sense of humour. Especially heavily tattooed rock types wearing sunglasses indoors.

But yeah, football. I don't follow it but I hope England win. It'll justify all the stabbings and water cannon stuff.

No defence. Wiltshire looks way off the pace. Kane stuck on his own doing nothing. Bring on a late sub to control the game....James Milner.
Joe hart looks like a liability at the moment too. So disappointed.

Totally agree. Not sure why he didn't bring vardy on. 1 goal is never enough

As always England flatter to decieve.
That said there was promise i thought rooney played in his new position.

Wtf spends 50m quid on Raheem Sterling.
Don't worry though, we can't fail to be the Welsh. ...

Going to spend 3 nights in Lille on Tues. Will be watching both group games

Wtf spends 50m quid on Raheem Sterling.
Don't worry though, we can't fail to be the Welsh. ...

Going to spend 3 nights in Lille on Tues. Will be watching both group games

Male sure you get plenty of practice in throwing plastic garden furniture...

Who here is taking time off on Thursday afternoon to watch England?
I for one am. :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hello - I have installed a garden sump-pump. In the photo you can see that I’ve replaced the Cloakroom-sink bend that previously went to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock