Discuss Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are you predictions on winners guys.

I am going Spain, Germany or Belgium to win. England to not make it past the group stages

England to be pi$$ poor and then if by some chance they are better than poop I will be pleasantly surprised.

Aim low. Be happy.

A few quid on Germany.
Got Portugal down as a bit more of a long shot. If Ronaldo can get the service from his shaky team he will hit back of net again and again.

France let me down tonight!:disappointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back