Discuss Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are you predictions on winners guys.

I am going Spain, Germany or Belgium to win. England to not make it past the group stages

England to be pi$$ poor and then if by some chance they are better than poop I will be pleasantly surprised.

Aim low. Be happy.

A few quid on Germany.
Got Portugal down as a bit more of a long shot. If Ronaldo can get the service from his shaky team he will hit back of net again and again.

France let me down tonight!:disappointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hello - I have installed a garden sump-pump. In the photo you can see that I’ve replaced the Cloakroom-sink bend that previously went to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock