Search the forum,

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with all these Political experts on here who don't know who to believe anymore ! or who to vote for ! Now is the time to form a new Party ! The UK Plumbers party ! :party: Nominations for PM & chancellor, We can take over with all this falling out with the main party's they will never see us coming The time as come for the Brothers to take control. :tank: :hurray:

Well with all these Political experts on here who don't know who to believe anymore ! or who to vote for ! Now is the time to form a new Party ! The UK Plumbers party ! :party: Nominations for PM & chancellor, We can take over with all this falling out with the main party's they will never see us coming The time as come for the Brothers to take control. :tank: :hurray:

Haha about right

Oh Jesus, not more campaigns, polls and elections. :banghead:

Really idgaf what corbyn or his mainly swp supporters stand for. The labour party as it is are unelectabale to the majority of VOTERS who number a great deal more the party members. This is worse than the Micheal Foot thing the Tories are raising a glass to corbyn. Momentum and their like will kill off labour for the majority of voters and what will that lead to~? A Tory gov.

People need to wake up and look outside our bbc/ sky news for the real stories about what is happening as those 2 will never report other than a mention if needs be.
Its all there on the internet if you look hard enough and the ******* politicians (who have never worked a shift in their lives) don't like it. Fk them it will get worse.
We need politicians wi a pair of fkn balls to stand on principle (most of any examples i could give are retired or dead so we are left with a shower of useless spineless cants)

The World Is Not Enough.

Can you seriously prove that? What more does Corbyn factually have to do to make you think of him as he really was and is, - a looney far left, thinks he is smarter than most, terrorist sympathiser?
If you are old enough and aware of the man at those times, you would remember him giving support to the IRA. And it wasn't just him making a one off verbal support, where it could just be put down to ignorance, - he consistently backed them for years.
I don't recall Corbyn supporting the British people in a similar manner.
I think he is just a looney far left mouth piece who sat comfortably in the background taking an extreme view and now that he has got old has suddenly come out of obscurity to fill a vacancy.
He will not go far anyhow.

I can't even prove that I exist but I have deep Irish heritage. You know what that lots like...

I can't even prove that I exist but I have deep Irish heritage. You know what that lots like...

Yes, I do know what that lot is like. :smile: I won't take this far away from the EU thread, so I don't want to go on about Irish stuff, but on the subject of heritage, it concerns me. In fact, I think heritage, or what people believe their heritage is, can and has influenced many to form extreme views. It is really true racism I think. Heavens knows where Corbyn got his sympathies from though. I wish he had been under the thumb of Irish bullying or Irish terrorists just to find out what his view was then. If he thinks it should be a "United Ireland", he should have looked at the faults in all Ireland. But talk is cheap and plentiful in politics as we all know.
I find it strange that anyone can think of Ireland as being only for those in Ireland who think they are Irish. If we applied that idea to Europe, then all borders and probably all European people are wrong and should be removed. History happened. And it is no fault of anyone alive today, or any political party.
Another thread, for a different forum perhaps.

Last edited:
just thought...

if uk leaves eu, ireland is in eu.....stop eu immagrants from free travel or regulated control.....................
where do all the gypo's go? could be time to get rid of them? hmmmmm!

I PREDICT A RIOT!!!

new conservative prime minister!, conducting a rigged vote, does not represent the majority tory/brexit voter. will come from the remain camp, where the intention was to stay all along..

result,- leave E.U to satisfy the referendum, leave everything prety much as it was or take Norway path!.

problem.-.according to the 'toffs' the majority out voter was 3rd class uneducated British citizens (you know the type, they more likely to **** you one for staring)..

conclusion,- its these type people that take no **** especially for back stabbing and are the most likely type to create a riot..oh wait! just like when we last had a woman prime minister!, toxteth, brixton, nottingham lalala. civil unrest..hate crimes etc. lets just hope i am wrong for a change ;) and the goverment do the right thing FOR THE MAJORITY (on immigration etc).

one things for sure, it appears the cons' have decided to leave 'politics as usual' and have not yet learnt a lesson from public oppinion over this vote and enevitably will fall from power come an election. labour are no better, libs ? wtf are they? so the country will be run by greenpeace or the likes. just what we need to boost the ecconomy.lol

I really hope our government removes us properly from Europe.
The EU should be told we have our own rules

In fact, I think heritage, or what people believe their heritage is, can and has influenced many to form extreme views. It is really true racism I think.

Heritage is a fine and noble concept. Patriotism is hard to defend as an idea to be spread beyond private practise.

Heavens knows where Corbyn got his sympathies from though.

Nick Cohen described Corbyn as the "world's oldest student." That's the best description I've yet to hear and makes sense of most of what he does and says. As Peter Tatchell says though if you look at his record as a whole and his policy aspirations, they are the best on offer. Well, if you dress to the left that is.

Nick Cohen described Corbyn as the "world's oldest student." That's the best description I've yet to hear and makes sense of most of what he does and says. As Peter Tatchell says though if you look at his record as a whole and his policy aspirations, they are the best on offer. Well, if you dress to the left that is.

Lol! Probably does describe Corbyn well. A student who will just stay that way, still learning but not achieving.
Still, one thing I will admit, Tony Blair is worse

Last edited:
"When Tony Blair took office, Slobodan Milošević was cleansing and raping the republics of the former Yugoslavia. Mullah Omar was lending Osama bin Laden the hinterland of a failed and rogue state. Charles Taylor of Liberia was leading a hand-lopping militia of enslaved children across the frontier of Sierra Leone, threatening a blood-diamond version of Rwanda in West Africa. And the wealth and people of Iraq were the abused private property of Saddam Hussein and his crime family. Today, all of these Caligula figures are at least out of power, and at the best either dead or on trial. How can anybody with a sense of history not grant Blair some portion of credit for this? And how can anybody with a tincture of moral sense go into a paroxysm and yell that it is he who is the war criminal? It is as if all the civilians murdered by al-Qaeda and the Taliban in Iraq and Afghanistan are to be charged to his account."

Christopher Hitchens writing in Vanity Fair 2011

He's not best. But he's not half as bad as everyone is making him out to be.

I can never trust him because of his past. I wish I could, because I do like someone who try's to stop the nonsense of what goes on in government and the waste of money on nuclear weapons, etc, etc. But I will always be suspicious of him.

"When Tony Blair took office, Slobodan Milošević was cleansing and raping the republics of the former Yugoslavia. Mullah Omar was lending Osama bin Laden the hinterland of a failed and rogue state. Charles Taylor of Liberia was leading a hand-lopping militia of enslaved children across the frontier of Sierra Leone, threatening a blood-diamond version of Rwanda in West Africa. And the wealth and people of Iraq were the abused private property of Saddam Hussein and his crime family. Today, all of these Caligula figures are at least out of power, and at the best either dead or on trial. How can anybody with a sense of history not grant Blair some portion of credit for this? And how can anybody with a tincture of moral sense go into a paroxysm and yell that it is he who is the war criminal? It is as if all the civilians murdered by al-Qaeda and the Taliban in Iraq and Afghanistan are to be charged to his account."

Truth is, if I had been Prime Minister I could never have made a perfect decision. It is a job I would not want to have.
I do think military intervention is inevitable sometimes, but Tony Blair lied us into a mess. He is a good actor.
Ridiculous he sent our soldiers with useless military vehicles and other equipment. We all knew at the time, but nothing was done about it.

If a man seeks power, he is not fit for it. The faultline lies in the role itself. As long as we are to be led we will be led by those unfit for the task. Might there be a time when populations unite and organise in the service of sympathy for others and solidarity and power systems are dismantled if they are unecessary/self-serving and the politicians are ousted and even the police hang up their hats and the world become a self-governing utopia of.... Nahhhhhhh

Most of that is plausible. I could add few things but i'm working in the morning.

I don't think Tony Blair is a war criminal. He was faced with some hard decisions and made some wrong ones (backed by parliament).
He is however guilty of having his head so far up Bush's rse he should have drowned in the **** and whatever part of Whitehall it is that deals with these things are guilty of not having a plan on what to do afterwards (if they did, someone threw the *** packet out the window).
Just as they "seemingly" have no exit plan for Brexit which imo may mean we never quite get there.
I remain the optimist :whatchutalkingabout

analyse this, worth watching until the end>>>>>>>>>>>>.
[[video=youtube_share;3xq-gWv91WM]https://youtu.be/3xq-gWv91WM[/video]

oh dear! starting to get wide eyed now..
anyone else studdied the Rothchilds dynasty?
they own half the worlds wealth at 1'5 trillion (inc;most of the gold in the bank of england), most of it through funding war and the long term plans of the E.U of ballancing the members out put to central state!
also have you wondered why the U.K has lost all of its industry? this matches the theories, gulp@~@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock