Discuss ESI ZV 222 Problem - Noisy! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

There’s a horrible squealing noise sporadivally coming from our hot water tank cupboard and it seems to be due to the ESI ZV 222V which is also very hot (is that usual?)

I’ve looked into it and can see that this can be replaced for about £30.

Is this a known issue for those units and would a direct replacement for it work - and how easy it to replace it for a real novice? How much would someone charge to do it?

Thanks!

It depends on the noise, if it’s fitted incorrectly, then just replacing it wouldn’t work, although I’d expect it to make noise every time. Can you video/record noise and upload?

Heads gone

Just the head so if you can get the exact same model just a simple swap over

Reply to ESI ZV 222 Problem - Noisy! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello ! I have recently moved into a new house – or rather a 1960s built house. The central heating system looks to be around 10-12 years old...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
I could really do with some advice. Bit of back history, I have a trianco thorncliffe solid fuel room heater it has a back boiler, my dad put the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock