Search the forum,

Discuss Electronic Forms - How do they really stack up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello,

I hope you are all well.

I am in the process of buying myself some forms to make life easier for me when conducting my work.

Stuff like the CP12, CP1 and the CP14.

Instead of purchasing a finite set of forms from corgi Direct I was looking at software which allows you to fill the forms in on an electronic device and then email to client.

My question; is this legal, can forms be sent via email or do they have to be handed over immediately after the inspection. Seems that email would be great since it cuts out the printer and also the need to replenish form pads and £10 a pop.

Your thoughts are kindly appreciated.

Regards

DD368

ive made my own and use my hand held to fill in its easy and cheaper than buying the pads

I'd be very interested to see if anyone uses these, remember they used to be advertised in the CORGI magazine but never got round to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electronic Forms - How do they really stack up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just recieved a Corgi form set which I purchased from Ebay (Corgidirect), Contains cp1,cp12,cp14,cp19 &hs2 for £35 inc delivery. Then I reads in the gas safe mag that only gas safe forms are to be used. Website info says forms are legally compliant, but was wondering what you all reckon...
Replies
Views
tm plumbing
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock