Discuss Electricians in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got called out tonight, fitted a combi in an extension for a customer last week, 50 meters of tube not one leak, spark came in to move a socket in the kitchen and drilled through an old buried pipe in the wall.......water everywhere!!
Hmmmmmm the customer wasn't very happy but I did have a chuckle at the thought of the spark jumping around trying to stop the water spraying everywhere haha, dont they call that karma??!!!

My cousin is a sparks.

I'm so very sorry....

Don't apologize....if there's one thing in life you can't choose...it your family.

If its any consolation, your adopted / extended family loves you :heart:

Old Apprentice text this to me he knows nothing of this tread but he was astounded that he left this over weekend in some ones house. The rest of the communication is censored

8306a70eabfb68e95ba388a3aedfa24d.jpg

Its funny, you will see this exact same conversation on an electricians forum but with the roles reversed.

Its funny, you will see this exact same conversation on an electricians forum but with the roles reversed.

This is the truth of it, it's not the trade but the person. i'm currently a heating sparks and constantly get remarks from the heating engineers about stuff like my jobs so much easier than theirs and that i'm overpaid and i dont tidy up etc etc. Truth is i'm a good guy and i think logically, therefore i know that solid copper pipes are harder to install than cable and that in 99% of the jobs, the heating engineer is doing alot more work so i always work around them not other way around.

I've been a floor fitter for a few years and on one job, i turned up when i was booked in to be there. the sparky was supposed to have finished yesterday. i had just finished sweeping the floor up and was preparing to paste glue out on the entire floor, sparky and his mate turn up and demand that they get in the room to finish their 2nd fix, wouldn't take nop for an answer untill i almost pasted glue all over their feet! fkng cheeky bstards

We're both, and most of our domestic jobs are as simple as this, (see below) so they have to get on together, no prima donna's here thanks!
(Both electrical and hydraulic layouts are agreed first before either starts!)
1-IMG_7595.jpg
First one that causes an argument will be the first to collect their P45!
p.s. not finished in that photo...

We're both, and most of our domestic jobs are as simple as this, (see below) so they have to get on together, no prima donna's here thanks!
(Both electrical and hydraulic layouts are agreed first before either starts!)
View attachment 20121
First one that causes an argument will be the first to collect their P45!
p.s. not finished in that photo...

Very neat n tidy Gordon. Class work .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electricians in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock