Discuss Electric Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chaffoteaux

I fitted a domestic electrical shower a couple of years ago.
In the fitting kit there was a small in- line water filter, which I fitted.
When I use the shower all is fine until the shower head is turned upside down, then the water pressure drops significantly, could it be that the filter has got clogged up?...
or something else?
It is a Triton 8.5kw

Thanks puddle, Ill replace it and see if it makes a difference, its something I never gave a thought to try!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electric Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back