Discuss Elec shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Push a long screwdriver through the wall where the cable comes through then try and run the screwdriver around the hole chances are it will stop when you hit the cable.

Custard totally messed me about - it was in Slough - not hard to work out why. No more. No thx.

Probably changed his /her mind on which wall it was to be fixed to.

What went wrong with it rct ?

Custard been complete nightmare for days, there was other works to complete, bog, basin & other bit

Kept asking about price, this & that everyday, then told me another plumber will do it cheaper, I told him to let him do it

Then I get no I prefer you, I said no, too many problems & changing mind from day 1.

The custard was English. I told him you don't treat people the way he treated me & still think ill help him.

Better off out of it. Luckily I didn't buy materials!

Just wasted plenty of my time.

Forget it and move on, hopefully the lady from Baldwins will get in touch bud but remember she`s used One-Shot already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Elec shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock