Discuss Elderly Coventry people robbed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was one of the reasons I moved out the toon we don't even lock our doors or take keys out of ignition here..brum

Those 2 lads are scum. Not only have they taken their money but probably shattered their confidence. Someone must know those ****bags. How do they sleep at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Elderly Coventry people robbed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas boys and girls. :) Thanks for all those who joined in the Christmas fun over the past few weeks. Today's question is; What's the...
Replies
Views
I am replumbing my lakeside hunting cabin (totally off grid, water from a well or the lake, solar power through a battery bank and now a large...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad...
Replies
Views
O
Hi lads, I dropped my mate home today in front of his house. He went home and called 2 min later when I left. Long story short, he told me they...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock