Search the forum,

Discuss Ecoflam minor 1 80k/100k cooker burner. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Going free to any regular member that can use it. Just want postage and the scrap value given to a charity of your choice.
Came off a Stanley that the water jacket has gone on.

Yeah was going to if know-one wants it. Would just prefer a member to make use of it, if they can. Instead of some tight bugger on ebay, who will probably fit it themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ecoflam minor 1 80k/100k cooker burner. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart, instead simply doing a pitiful whine. We called an engineer out yesterday who, after a quick diagnosis, worked out that the capacitor had gone. We...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power. There are only a few companies that do central heating systems locally, and they are aimed at the very top end of the market. We are at the lower end of...
Replies
Views
I'm an end user with limited knowledge of plumbing and just trying to get an understanding of options available to me. We currently have a Valiant Combi Boiler Sealed Unvented Heating system. It was installed 3 years ago and works perfectly well for both CH & HW. Recently we built an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock