Discuss Easiest upgrade to a wireless Honeywell programmable controller in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

One of the temperature buttons has become unresponsive on the wireless controller. I cleaned the pad with switch cleaner, no improvement.
I've seen that Wolsley seem do a rebranded version that's cheaper but I quite fancy Hive etc. Will any smart thermostats work with the existing boiler wireless receiver as some of the wiring required looks a bit beyond me.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20210101_022940.jpg
    IMG_20210101_022940.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 10
You can just replace like-for-like. Unscrew old, click new onto back plate, rebind to controller. 15 minute job including tea and biccies when you've finished.

i would like to know this to i want to have Drayton Wiser, tado or maybe hive i all so want there rad valves
It all depends on what system you have, s plan, y plan, Combi Boiler etc. Find out which setup you want and we shouldn’t be able to buy guide you.

Reply to Easiest upgrade to a wireless Honeywell programmable controller in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock