• Thread starter tamz
  • Start date
  • Replies 133
  • Views 12K

Discuss Early 70's choonz in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Ziggy now much to the teens disgust. ("Whats that rubbish!!")

I've been sucked back to the seventies through a time warp.

Wish you could. Petrol was cheeper, not to mention the beer. ('Good night, sweetheart' stylee. Pop backwards & forwards when you wanted.)

Hey I missed a good night here ... :) Anybody remember these boys? :)[video=youtube;KfVaommgPLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfVaommgPLU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Early 70's choonz in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back