Discuss drilling through walls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bathstore stuff is that according to their fitting instructions, you have to have a nvq3 to fit their taps otherwise it invalidates the guarantee!

I know damn fine plumbers who haven't got any qualifications and could whip the bum of any newbie with certificates coming out their ears. Bits of paper don't mean jot in the real world. It's how good you are that really counts.

Oh and as I said earlier, I've got City and Guilds Advanced not a NVQ so as from tomorrow I'm not doing any more of those really difficult to fit Bathstore taps! LOL

mind boggles at how a forum on drilling walls has got onto taps? thanks for everybodys help, I am going to try and email a few companies see if they have any advice or maybe give them some ideas

Jase, why not try the experts in hole cutting....Marcrist. I'm sure the'll point you in the right direction if you tell them that if they help, thousands of plumbers on the UKPlumbers forum will read about it!

mind boggles at how a forum on drilling walls has got onto taps? thanks for everybodys help, I am going to try and email a few companies see if they have any advice or maybe give them some ideas

As Gerry said, Hilti do a transpointer but they are still not exact. Ive stuck on a screenprint so you can see the price. You may be cheaper and just as accurate with a couple of long 10mm drill bits :wink:

transpointer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to drilling through walls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back